Hello, how are you?
This post was written as an article to a Brazilian Java magazine. Unfortunately it was not published =(. I decided to post it here! =D
This post will display tips, concepts and solutions to developers that works with JSF 2.0 every day. We will see the concepts and the right way of using the JSF to help those who works with this technology or has interest in learning it – students or developers that works with others frameworks. Using this tool without knowledge of it will give more problems to your software instead solutions. It is really needed to understand how the JSF works, how it handles each user action request and how it is possible to build a software code that will optimize the JSF usage.
Today we will see:
- Page 02: Creating a JSF project
- Page 04: XHTML page reuse with Facelets
- Page 05: JSP x Facelets
- Page 06: Hiding the comments of the xhtml page
- Page 07: Avoiding @SessionScoped type. Check all Scope Types
- Page 08: Avoiding the use of logic in the xhtml page
- Page 09: Use the h:outputLink to navigate
- Page 10: Ajax with JSF 2.0
- Page 11: Smoothing the JSF development
- Page 12: Upgrading from JSF 1.2 to 2.0
- Page 13: How to receive null value from the view
- Page 14: Choosing between action and actionListener
- Page 15: Flash Scope
- Page 16: Dot no mix JSF Implementations
- Page 17: Internationalization as good practice
- Page 18: JSF 2.2 new features
This post is a celebration for the mark of 200k of viewers that we received in the two years of existence of this blog.