Hello, how are you?
Today we will see about JPA: what is the persistence.xml file used for, how to create an entity, mapping easy and complex ids, creating relationships between the entities, automatically entity persistence and more.
Today we will see:
- Page 02: Reasons that led to the creation of JPA
- Page 03: What is JPA? What is a JPA Implementation?
- Page 04: What is the persistence.xml file used for? And its configurations?
- Page 05: Entity definitions. What are the Logic and Physical annotations?
- Page 06: Id Generation: Definition, using Identity or Sequence
- Page 07: Id Generation: TableGenerator and Auto
- Page 08: Simple Composite Key
- Page 09: Complex Composite Key
- Page 10: How to get an EntityManager
- Page 11: Mapping two or more tables in one entity
- Page 12: Mapping Hierarchy: MappedSuperclass
- Page 13: Mapping Hierarchy: Single Table
- Page 14: Mapping Hierarchy: Joined
- Page 15: Mapping Hierarchy: Table per Concrete Class
- Page 16: Pros/Cons of each hierarchy mapping approach
- Page 17: Embedded Objects
- Page 18: ElementCollection – how to map a list of values into a class
- Page 19: OneToOne unidirectional and bidirectional
- Page 20: OneToMany/ManyToOne unidirectional and bidirectional
- Page 21: ManyToMany unidirectional and bidirectional
- Page 22: ManyToMany with extra fields
- Page 23: How the Cascade functionality works? How should a developer use the OrphanRemoval? Handling the org.hibernate.TransientObjectException
- Page 24: How to delete an entity with relationships. How to know which relationships are raising the exception
- Page 25: Creating one EntityManagerFactory by application
- Page 26: Understanding how the Lazy/Eager option works
- Page 27: Handling the “cannot simultaneously fetch multiple bags” error
Just one more observation: I will not create a PDF file of this post. Just to create this material I already take several hours of code formatting, images production, translate all text to the English language and texts adjusts in this blog page. I am sorry, but there is no way to create a PDF file, maybe sometime later but I will not promise.